135 West 14th Street
Loft 14 is a nine-unit luxury residential building located in a busy section of Manhattan’s
Upper West Side in Chelsea. A prime location near Greenwich Village, the Flatiron
District and Union Square, this new residential building has an impressive and dramatic
presence with its stunning post-modern and cantilevered design.
Each resident has access to a rare treasure in Manhattan—outdoor glassed terraces
that accentuate the open, airy spacious floor plans. Key-locked elevators open onto
each apartment home and finishings and attention to detail in these luxury condos rival
some of Manhattan’s most upscale residences.
The lobby, with its virtual doorman, mimics the interior themes of the units themselves
with high ceilings, bamboo and hardwoods and plenty of glass that let in tons of light.
Upper units have gorgeous views of uptown and downtown Manhattan.
Expansive and open floor plans, spa-like baths, gourmet kitchens and fireplaces are
standard in each unit.
Loft 14 is luxury living located within walking district to some of New York City’s liveliest
hotspots, restaurants and neighborhood activities.
Amenities in Loft 14:
- Virtual doorman and security cameras
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele and Sub-Zero appliances, Grohe fixtures, Basaltine
- Sandstone countertops and Bulthaup cabinets
- Spa-like baths with large soaking tubs, dual-headed showers and Brazilian-slate
- marble flooring
- Private outdoor living spaces/terraces; select units have two
- Desired central location with easy access to public transportation
Property Status:Past Manhattan Projects
135 West 14th St., New York, New York 10011
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.